Powder Coating Services
It is a process that uses electrostatic charged particles for an efficient coating. This type of painting requires a temperature of 180-250 degrees Celsius and is recommended for fences, gates, metal structures and metal objects.
Electrostatic powder coating is a different process than conventional painting mainly due to the fact that no solvent is used to keep the paint content and binder in a liquid form.
The paint consists of a fine powder that flows through a spraying mechanism, adheres electrostatic to the surface of the painted object and is then hardened in heating ovens to form a coating of paint.
The electrostatic powder coating process is based on several physical principles, the most important for its understanding being magnetic attraction. Thus, the atomized paint is electrically charged, being passed through an electron field, and is then applied to a surface previously charged with protons.
Advancements in powder coating technology like UV curable powder coatings allow for other materials such as plastics, composites, carbon fiber, and MDF (medium-density fiberboard) to be powder coated due to the minimum heat and oven dwell time required to process these components.
• One of the most economical, longest lasting, and most color-durable quality finishes available on virtually any type of metal
• Ideal method if you want to achieve a specific color match
• Suitable for both internal and external applications
• Provides a layer of protection against corrosion, scratches/chipping and fading
• Achieves a consistent color finish across the metal
• Powder coatings can produce much thicker coatings than conventional liquid coatings without running or sagging
• Non-toxic and less flammable than wet spray paint finishes
Powder coating is a high-quality finish found on thousands of products you come in contact with each day.
It provides a more durable finish than liquid paints can offer, while still providing an attractive finish.
Powder coated products are more resistant to diminished coating quality as a result of impact, moisture, chemicals, ultraviolet light, and other extreme weather conditions.
High Performance Metal Finishing
We offer over 6,500 custom powder coat colors, ranging from specialty powders collections such as Color-Shifting and Illusions (dormant pigment powders) to Powersports, as well as various Designer collections. hand-picked with Designers and Architects.
If you want to stay in touch with our latest news and special offers, please subscribe